Fall Harvest Salad
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 5 MinTotal time: 15 Min
- 8 oz of Bentilia's Zimmunity pasta
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of mozarella cheese (or Daiya mozarella vegan substitute)
- 1 cup of cucumber (cut in squares)
- 1 cup of carrots (chopped) (optional)
- 1 cup of cauliflower (optional)
- 3 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Himalayan Salt
- (Optional) Olive Oil
- Bring 3 cups of salted water to a boil;
- Add 1 cup of pasta, stir gently, and return to a boil;
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 6 to 7 minutes stirring regularly;
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and rinse with cold water;
- Add all ingredients in a large dish, and mix.
- Add Himalayan salt, pepper, and oil as desired to taste.
- Easy peasy done and watch everyone enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?