1 cup of soaked cashews
1 cup of water
1 lemon (zest and juice)
Salt to taste
1. Soaked cashews while 30 minutes
2. Prepare the pasta according to packaging instructions
3. Meanwhile, zest and juice the lemon
4. In a high-speed blender, combine the cashews, water, lemon juice, and salt. Blend until very smooth.
5. Pour the sauce from the blender over the cooked pasta. Toss well so every strand is coated.
6. Divide among four bowls. Garnish each serving with lemon zest and parsley and enjoy immediately.
Original recipe of Amy Katz, @veggiessavetheday
← Older Post
Newer Post →